Indian Railway Recruitment 2021: There is a good opportunity for the youth of Bihar-Jharkhand who are looking for jobs in Indian Railways. Actually, Indian Railways has sought applications for recruitment to the posts of Apprentices in various trades under Western Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Indian Railways at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Apart from this, candidates can also directly apply for these posts by clicking on this link https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Also, through this link Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 can also see the official notification.
Also read- Bihar-Jharkhand students have a chance to work in FCI, bumper vacancy, know full details
Other important information-
- Starting date to apply online: 11 October 2021
- Last date to apply online: 11 November 2021
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, West Central Railway, Jabalpur Division – 570 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, West Central Railway, Bhopal Division – 648 Posts
- Carriage Repair Wagon Shop Office, West Central Railway, Bhopal Workshop – 165 Posts
- WCR/HQ/Jabalpur – 20 Posts
- According to the released notification, the candidate should have passed class 10th examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Along with this National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Also read- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Recruitment for 7800 posts in these banks including PNB, Canara Bank, BOB, applications will start from today
Candidates age limit should be between 15 to 24 years. However, there will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.